Sunday, September 25, 2011

I've always wanted a walk in pantry and now I finally have one!!! Woo HOO!


Although it is only big enough to step in 2 feet and turn in circles...it's a step in the right direction. I've always wanted a beautiful pantry, all Martha Stewart like and organized. So here is the organized side of my pantry ( I won't show you the ugly "food" side that we actually USE). I'd love to paint it a pale color in there and put one of these frosted glass pantry doors on, or maybe a cute shabby ornate screen door like this (notice the adorable fork handle)...

3 comments:

frances said...

Just found your blog and have become a follower..I too have a very small pantry underneath my stairs...I would some day love to have a walk in as I find being able to see everything is much easier than having it hidden behind cupboard doors.. Cheers FRances

A Few Pennies said...

I am so envious--I am wanting a pantry for my little kitchen--love your idea/inspiration.

Megan {Splendid Design} said...

I would love to have a pantry of any sort, I walk in pantry would be a dream. Right now I use a hallway closet. Yeah, pathetic but works! I like the door you have shown.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...