Thursday, October 20, 2011

Around the house

Snapped a few photos around the house today. Guess I'm trying to inspire myself to "pull it all together" and finish it all. I have a problem with getting a room 80% there and then abandoning it for a new decorating adventure. I really do have adult A.D.D....guess it's time for meds. : )


















OK...I don't OWN this vintage milk sign but I want it really bad. It's over $800 on EBay!!! : (


Cones for more wreaths...







Time to feed the troops. Thanks for stopping by!

linking to:

5 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I think you could make a vintage looking milk sign for a LOT cheaper! Love all your green stuff.

Kelly said...

I just love all those wonderful vignettes you put together! I can't get over how expensive that milk sign is! They're crazy! I would never spend that on something to hang on the wall unless I was rich and it was by a special artist and signed. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Vickie and Kelly! I know, the price of that sign is too rich for my blood. I might try my hand at some sign making.

Linsey @http://farmhouseporch.blogspot.com/

raggygirlvintage said...

Beautiful vignettes, your photos have a timeless feel to them.
Tracey

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your cone wreath!!! This is going to be my project for next weekend. Love love love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...